Sunday, October 5, 2014

Personal summary

During the I1, at first, I think it is not suitable with me, i think i should go to a high level, like A1. So at first, I often do not care about my homework, even I think it is so easy for me to do. So I think will waste me a lot of time. However, I do not think so, even the homework for me is so easy for me to finished, but because of my foolish attitude, so i often miss some homework and go to classroom later. so i  miss some minutes. In the listening and speaking class, I study how to share my ideas with others, at first, I do not understand my classmates talking, so i always told them you should follow me, my answer is correct and i never listen to others ideas. However, i know share ideas with others is very important, it not only can help us to practice speaking and listening, but also it can also help us to suit the university life.

No comments:

Post a Comment